Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Fun Again

Yay! I'm so happy! :) My phone and the computer made up, and they're talking again. So I can upload pictures from my camera phone onto this blog now. That makes everything so much easier. Of course, they'll probably have another falling out sometime, and decide they're not talking again, but for now, they like each other.
:)
We are going on a missions trip to Mexico in January, and need to learn a little Spanish. This is Mark doing his homework:
Really. It's a DS game called My Spanish Coach that teaches you how to speak basic Spanish.

Here's a screenshot:

Since I learned French in high school, a lot of the words are familiar. Mark hasn't let me play the game yet, though. I think he wants to get some high scores before I get on there and beat him. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment